The 6thAnnual Elite Ped. GI Congress
April 25-27, 2018, Beach Rotana Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Come visit Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi!
The Elite Pediatric GI Congress (EPG-Congress) takes great pride in welcoming you to its 6th annual Congress www.elitepeds.com
1. Endorsed by PASPGHAN (PanArab)
2. Endorsed by NASPGHAN (North American)
3. Endorsed by CAPGAN (Commonwealth countries)
4. Endorsed by APPSPGHAN (Asian Pan-Pacific Society)
5. Sheikh Khalifa Medical City (UAE).
1. Main Congress Talks: specialized talks targeting common gastroenterological problems facing practicing pediatricians, pediatric gastroenterologists, dietitian & nurses. All ped. GI in the region will be invited.
2. Research Abstracts: oral and poster forms. Please see “call for abstracts”.
3. Nutrition Course certified by ESPEN. Open for all attendees.
4. Hands on Endoscopy workshop: Basic and therapeutic. Open for all attendees; Pediatric & adult health care providers.
Scientific program & call for abstracts are available at the website www.elitepeds.com
Previous Congresses were very well-attended with attendees from several countries & regions (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Sudan, Iraq, region of Kurdistan, Iran, South Africa, India, Pakistan, Argentina, Turkey, Ukraine, Germany, Palestine, Morocco, Armenia, Canada, USA, and UK).
You will have a unique chance to visit Louvre museum Abu Dhabi. Designed by the French architect Jean Nouvel, the museum’s galleries tell the story of humanity in twelve inspiring chapters. The art on show comes from the museum’s collection alongside many masterpieces on loan from some of the most world-renowned French museums. http://www.louvreabudhabi.ae/
The Congress provides a balance between a very rich scientific program and an amazing social program with at very unique location, in the heart of UAE, Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the country where culture, luxury & style fuse together with superb hospitality, http://visitabudhabi.ae/en/
Chairman, EPG-Congress Chairman, Scientific Committee
Mohamad Miqdady, MD Amer Azaz, FRCPCH, DCH, MRCP
American Board of Ped. GI MRCPCH, Dip Paed Nutr, PGDME
Chief, Pediatric Gastroenterology Consultant, Ped. Gastroenterology
SKMC, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Co-chairman, Scientific Committee
Rana Ahmad, MBBS, MRCPCH,
British Board of Ped. GI (CCT),
BSPGHAN Consultant, Ped.
Gastroenterology SKMC, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Attached is the registration form.
Ø 20% off Congress Registration for NASPGHAN, CAPGAN, APPSPGHAN, THAI PEDIATRIC SOCIETY & PASPGHAN Members.
Ø Accepted abstracts (oral or poster) will be entitled for 20% reduction of registration fees.
Ø Scientific program
Ø First announcement
Ø Registration form